If you have a dispute with someone over an issue and the amount involved is under $25,000, you can use the Small Claims Court to resolve the issue

This court is easier to navigate than the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice, but sometimes you may want some help. Pamela Biron assists our clients with either full representation in court, or by helping with the forms and understanding the process. The choice is yours.